General Coordinator’s Speech
Continuing with the positive, constructive and historical role played by Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry in cooperation and coordination with the concerned government directorates in the emirate to launch initiatives that enhance and activate all segments of the economic sectors especially the retail, festival, promotional, and marketing sectors that work together to activate trade, the Sharjah Ramadan Festival, organized by Sharjah Chamber of Commerce & industry annually for more than 3 decades and a distinguishing mark in the festival and promotional campaigns industry, Comes once more this year.
The festival bears the high and noble values associated with the holy month of Ramadan and Eid Al Fitr as all cities of the sharjah will witness events and marketing campaigns side by side with diverse social, religious, and cultural activities and entertainment for all members of the family during Ramadan and the Eid Al Fitr that will provide all visitors to the emirate with special promotional offers and grand prizes at shopping centers throughout this period.
Ibrahim Rashid Al Jarwan
Showcasing Sharjah’s pioneering stature in organizing promotional offers and reaching an outstanding rank in comprehensive promotion for the different economic sectors by utilizing incentives that contribute to the growth of development, tourism and services rates within the general objectives of society’s uniqueness.
Developing group work through marketing and promoting the economic sectors in Sharjah through innovative means as part of activities and events that aim to provide outstanding services to shoppers and visitors to Sharjah emirate and drive the local markets’ movement.
- Marketing, promoting and showcasing Sharjah’s economic, social, Cultural and tourism status.
- Activating the local economy and marketing in local markets to serve investment and its diverse fields and support the local private sector’s events.
- Developing concepts and methods for promotional campaigns that are harmonious with the accompanying activities of the campaigns.
- Creating a model environment for creative ideas and activities and adapting them to the economic vision for Sharjah.
- Communication among the different sectors in the Sharjah
Shop & Win
Shop to WIN 6 BMW and much more this year in Shar
Time remaining for the raffle Draw
General Coordinator's Speech
Continuing with the positive, constructive and historical role played by Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry in cooperation and coordination Continue reading
Toll Free: 800 SCCI(7224)
Tel: +971 6 530 2222